Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Friday, August 13, 2010

Hot from the studio- FAMILY lunch bag paper bag album



















Hot from the scrap studio, a beautiful vintage family theme lunch bag scrapbook album! Wouldn’t this look fantastic with old sepia or black and white photo’s? I'm almost tempted to pop in some photo's of my own and keep it myself!
This album I have created with 5 bags- so that’s 10 pages in all with 5 openings to pop in  memorabilia and ephemera. I have also made 3 extra large sheets into the open ends of the bags as a little extra, for more photos and writing.
The album measures 8 inches by just over 9.5 inches and has HEAPS of room for photos.I have made 6 photo matts to fit a standard 4x6” photo, with a tiny bit of extra “frame showing so they will look 3d!  I have been generous with journaling and heading spaces with a touch of gold stamping on each piece. There are also some lovely embossed circle areas to add extra photos. 
HINT: I find that circle punches from the brand “friskars” available from K-mart or Spotlight are perfect for trimming your photos for that really professional look!
All my embellishments are handmade -the chipboard has been glimmer misted then stamped and layered with glossy accents, to achieve a high gloss finish professional look. They have photographed a bit dark- they have a real 3d gold shimmer finish- they are like looking into a cats eyes.. spooky!

Many of the pages are decorated with beautiful satin ribbon; there are 3 library pockets with tags- ready for extra comments or journaling. Also there are 2 flaps that extend out for hidden journaling and extra photos that you may want hidden from view.

Phew I'm exhausted writing about it! 


CLICK HERE to purchase and check out my ebay listing for MORE PHOTO'S

No comments: