Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Family photo's layout: Grandma Sells War Years


Here is this weeks "personal layout "!
I's very simple but took AGES to do- just as well there's only the boring election stuff on the tv.I am SO over it-Lets vote already!!!


My Grandma wasnt a really frilly person- so I kept it simple. 
She loved her garden and flowers so i thought this a perfect reflection of her.
As always I seem to leave the journalling "til later"
not quite sure what to put- i thought I'd ask my dad of his memories of this time. 
As I'd like my family albums to be full of facts.


Materials used
Websters pages paper
Misc Vellum
Bazzill cardstock
Kaisercraft and prima flowers
Kaisercraft pearls 
K & company rhinestones
misc braid
journalling blocks by daisy d and K & company
sullivans ribbon
glossy accents


 CLICK HERE  to see this layout and more on inspireME- websters pages site

No comments: