Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

VINTAGE ROSE Lunch bag scrapbook journal



















From WOYWDW to this!
It's finished!!

This is my latest scrapbook creation!
A beautiful vintage rose theme lunch bag scrapbook album. 
I have made this album from 5 bags- so that’s 10 pages in all with 5 openings to pop in all your memorabilia and ephemera.
The album measures 8 inches by just over 9.5 inches and has HEAPS of room for photos. I have made all 5 embossed photo matts to fit a standard 4x6” photo. The decorative ribbons over the photo matt’s are attached behind, so photos can easily slip under these beautiful features.
I have used only quality embellishments. All handmade with details second to none. The chipboard has been glimmer misted then layered with glitz and glossy accented. To achieve a high glitter and gloss finish.
I have also adorned many of the pages with beautiful silk fabric flowers as well as many which are hand cut in my own design. There are 3 library pockets with tags- ready for extra comments or journaling. Each page has hand stamped and glittered journaling boxes ready for headings and notes.
CLICK HERE to purchase or check out my listing for MORE PHOTO'S!

No comments: