Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WIMWSW? What's in MY work studio wednesday!!


Yes I've changed my wednesday title posting! from
what's on your workdesk wednesday  to what's in my work studio wednesday.
I havent heard what you guys are doing so from now on it's all about me!!!!!! LOL!
Maybe i shall call it what arnt i doing???
As there is SO much stuff happening at the moment.
Today- spell bags, fairy lucky dips and OMG, MUST get stamp it designs finished and in the post TODAY for friday deadline!
Would love to share them but they are top secret, cant even give you an inkling of this years theme's.
Oh and a new line of illustrated fairy cards, must finish the gratitude box i am working on, as well as a top up of more fairy beary affirmation cards.
order some velvet pouches, laminate new prices for new fairy stock oh and I've lost last financial years paper work. Thats not good!
thats my wednesday!

No comments: