Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, August 2, 2010

AUGUST SPECIAL OFFERS






SPECIAL OFFER AVAILABLE ONLY HERE!

For the month of august I will be doing some below cost specials to make way for new stock!

‘Either place a “comment “ on the item your interested in

Or simply email me with the item you’d like to purchase along with your email address 

It's so easy!!! I will then send you a paypal invoice- for quick, safe and easy transaction. 

I can offer this prices without needing to compensate for ebays listing fees and commissions!!!

Postage will be for small items under 500g $6.00 for a 500g prepaid satchel

Or for larger items up to 3kg

$10.30 3kg prepaid satchels

COST PRICE!!!

So take advantage of the room in these bags and purchase a few items to save money on postage!

 

HAPPY SHOPPING!!


Todays SPECIAL- 

$12 canvas and easels were$16.50

No comments: