Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Family photo's layout: Grandma Sells






This is this weeks addition to my family history album- a little late BUT it's done!!.
To be honest this paper isnt one of my favourite of the websters pages . 
I think its those frogs in the corner of the paper!! 
So i covered the frogs with the matted photo and added more rub ons to the background to fill out the space a bit more.
I'm getting a bit tired of all my kaisercraft flowers so raided my "fairy craft" stash for some silk flowers and leaves. I like the way they kind of blend the background paper into the picture so it doesnt look too floaty.
I thought the pearls were a cute idea- just a few added to the centers of the flowers. 
This time i couldnt help but add a bit of kindy glitz too. 
I'm sure Grandma wouldnt mind!!!

No comments: