Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Family photo's layout: Marriage Moment






Wow 2 of my own layouts in one week!!!
How scary is that?
I have just ordered some more websters pages papers as i want something new!!! 
I've nearly used up what i have, this is the second last page of this design paper .
Still working my way through the few old photo's we have. It's been a bit of a detective story- working out when photo's where taken and who's who. I had come up against a bit of a mystery in my grandma's story- 
where are her wedding photo's ????
No one in the family knows of any in existance and my Auntie thinks they may have been married whilst an air raid took place!! This was the only photo i could find of my grandmother and granddad in their younger years. So i thought a copy of their marriage certificate seemed quite apt for this page. 
I have a few more "official records" does any one have any good ideas how to incorporate the, so they dont look stuck on?? The next ones I think I'll pop in library pockets half hidden away. I have used webster paper prima 3d butterfly pebble, kaisercraft flowers, misc rub ons and some bazzill card stock.

No comments: