Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gratitude journal- an emerging butterfly

















From a caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly!
This album has been created for someone special in mind.
Cream, burgundy with a touch of green.
Sparkly arkly with glimmer misted flowers and splattered hand stamped tags ready for thankful thoughts and gratitude’s.LOTS of tags in clear pockets coz i couldnt bear to cover the beautifully detailed card stock.
So disappointed it hasn’t photographed so well, the gold foiled papers as sublime( gold colour of power and strength), with lots of little greeny rhinestones throughout.
It’s bold and punchy. I like the references of birds being freed from their cages! Quite apt I think- representing new beginnings and freedom, growth etc.
Not sure if this is what you had in mind “L”? Won’t be insulted if you no like! Let me know- thought it better to post pics here rather than horrendously large emails to you! The recipient isn’t on my blog mailing list- but just in case I am being cryptic!!
Talk soon xxxL

3 comments:

fairyrocks said...

WOW that is one gorgeous book!!!
I would take it in a heartbeat.
I am sure whom ever you have in mind to recieve this will treasure it.

Leonie said...

thank you rockn fairy!!!
she loves it !!!!
think i shall make a BIG lunch bag one-mmmmm yummy sparkly papers!
xxx

JoZart Designs said...

Lovely album, thanks for sharing,
JoZarty x