Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WIMWSW? What's in MY work studio wednesday!!





WIMWSW?
whats in my work studio this wednesday????
well...... i should be raking hay but we've had a major disaster with some heavy heavy rain.
 But we are so NOT talking about it!!! So I've put a happy picture of a few of my multi-suckled calves having a munch. The black one believe it or not is little THISTLE only a few months old and a little "ripper"
So todays agenda????- finish a gratitude album order start a flirty purse card and organize and photograph some ideas for another order. Oh and lunch with a special friend and my mum!!
Ohhh and check out my desk! NEW BIG SHOT!!!!!- so so so love it.
happy WOYWDW xxx

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are going to LOVE that big shot. I have a friend who has a similar one, and I know how much she uses it. Sorry to hear about the rain. You can send it our way. We are dry as the Sahara.

I had a peek at your completed journal and fell in love with it. Those tags are adorable, too. Happy WOYWW from #12.

Hope and Chances said...

Love the cow pic. And a new Big Shot - I'm hoping to get mine next month - birthday coming up - the only downside I can see is that I NEED all those lovely dies, is that a downside - not sure! Enjoy yours, happy cutting :-) Christine #14

Shirl said...

You won't go wrong with the big shot best thing I ever bought. I have a lovely blog candy going if you would like to pop over and have a look.
Hugs Shirley x

Sheila said...

Isn't the Big Shot wonderful!! I love mine. Great looking cows.

akilli melek said...

your desk is so busy, its fab. love my big shot, even though it's old now i still use it loads.

love teh bags on your later post too. caroline #36

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Hope you enjoy your Big Shot. I'm a newbie to the WOYWW so please be gentle with me!! Best wishes, Kym (No 42)

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh well done on the Big SHot - you'll not look back again! I'm late enough to see the full on gratitude book and the purses - my oh my they are gorgeous pieces.

Leonie said...

thanks girls for checking out my desk!
Why didnt any one tell me about the big shot before????
I thought I loved my cuttlebug but ohhh big shot you are the one!
Have any of you got the bigger platform one i'd love to know what thats like!??
Its over $400 AU here- think it takes a 12x12!
Wull take some thinking about!
happy woyww