Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New ebay listings- wedding engagement anniversary purse cards!

Just listed on ebay 
NEW handmade flirty purse cards.
Limited edition 


Wedding
engagement
anniversary


More themes by request!
Handmade no dies just me my trusty knife and original purse pattern design.
I NEVER make the same purse twice- so you can guarantee if you give this beautiful purse as a gift, there definitely wont be another one like it!!
Rare embellishments and massive attention to detail- purchase now to avoid disappointment.












Drop by my store for more photo's
check them out here in my
FLIRTY PURSE CARDS   shop category










http://stores.ebay.com.au/Fairy-Leonies-Handcrafted-Goodies 

1 comment:

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Your cards are so lovely and your studio is to die for!