Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Believe- custom made paper bag album for Jo















This album is a special custom made order I have just finished.
 Made with soft powder blue bazzill and pretty shiny gold foiled patterned cardstock.
 I had lots of fun stamping images then embossing them in enchanted gold embossing powder from stamp it rubber stamps. There are lots of little envelopes and library pockets, as well as angel and positive quotes scattered through out. I made a complimentary card to match. There were also lots of silver heart charms as well, i hung some resin crystals from the front of the album AND the card. 
There's plenty of room for journalling in the stamped and embossed journalling areas. I have even created extra fold out concertina areas and flaps.
My favourite bit is the hidden library pocket with the wishing dust inside!!
I hope she likes it!
have a fairy happy day
 xxL

1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

Love this, the blue and silver color pallet lend such elegance and all the little pockets and hiding places, charming all the way around