Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, January 10, 2011

First new album for 2011!

Hiya!
and welcome to a brand new year of fun and creativity!
If your visiting for the first time, thank you for dropping by. 
Or if you regularly pop by please say hi and leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!


As i've said in past blogs, big changes for me this year. 
I have sat down and refined where I at.
I have set some goals, and taken a lot of time to work out what i love to create and specialize in the most.
There seem to be a heap of new creators in the marketplace.
Having had the run of the market for a while, it's a good poke in the ribs for me to lift my game!
SO hopefully you'll notice more refinement in themes through my creations?


Here is the first of 2011 new work listed on ebay- and the first time i've offered anything internationally. I have done private  custom made albums for people in the USA, Canada, China and the Uk, and have figured I should be 'out there' a a bit more.
This magic moment paper bag journal - soul searching album full of positive affirmations, ready to store someone specials treasured memories.
Please pop by my ebay store and check out the listing-where there are heaps of photos and just click the BUY IT NOW button and it's yours!


THIS MAGIC MOMENT- click here 




Fairy Blessings
leonie xxx

No comments: