Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cream Custom made WEDDING album for Leanne














I am really pleased and proud to have finished this album for a lovely lady on the internet.
The brief was a wedding album in cream with plenty of room for photo’s and notes.
I wanted to keep it really simple- so that the photo’s will stand out and be highlighted by the cream theme.
I have hand stamped and heat embossed all the background pattern's using white ink with enchanted glitter gold embossing powder- so it shimmers in the light.
The wording and journaling blocks have also been heat embossed using gold pearl embossing powder. They have photographed a little heavy and dark but in real life are raised pearly,shiny and very pretty.
The flowers throughout have all been spritzed with a little glimmer mist, so that they are pearly too!!
All the organza ribbon embellishments are loose so that the photos can easily be slipped underneath.
I have created extra fold out panels, 2 pockets with tags for extra notes. Also inside the “open ends” of the bags are 3 extra large tags with journaling panels.
I hope she likes it!!
xxxL

No comments: