Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pre- Ebay Christmas album











This is another Christmas album ready for listing- unless you'd like to purchase here!
just email me at 
unicorndesign@westnet.com.au
It's a 6x6 inch album with a mix of vintage and modern embellishments.
3 bags folded to make 6 pages which have 2 sides- so thats a total of 12 pages including the back and front.
I've used the very last of my stash of traditional K & company embellished stickers and combined them with some websters pages paper, discontinued K & company paper and some warm cream bazzill cardstock. There are heaps of kaisercraft rub ons throughout that almost look part of the original paper pattern in some places. I've even added a tiny bit of sparkle throughout!
thanks for looking 
cheers leonie:-) xx

No comments: