Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

EBAY NEWLY LISTED ITEM-"Dreams"paper bag journal






  Dreams”
A Unique Paper Bag Journal Scrapbook Album.

I love to create exclusive, unique one of a kind HANDMADE gifts. I specialize in handmade paper bag albums, Gratitude boxes, beautiful flirty purse cards, and altered canvas and beyond the page quirky gifts. Every piece is created to be spiritually uplifting and comes from the heart. I pride myself in creating one of a kind pieces made with love that will last a lifetime. Each piece is created as if I was keeping them for myself!  I'd love to help you with any special requests you may have. Custom made items made from your ideas in my style!
I hope you enjoy my work and the spirit that it was created with!
This is my own original UNIQUE handmade design
Welcome! Art to inspire- spirit to enchant!

My wish for you is that this journal should be a friend for life- a place to explore.
To share within, your insights, wisdom and awareness-all that you have gathered during your life’s path.
For when we open our hearts and follow our dreams, we bring love and light into the universe. I believe that we should all be surrounded by beauty that inspires, touches the heart and satisfies the soul.
When you open your heart and follow your dreams you bring love and light to the world.


Wishing you joy.


My paper bag albums are so versatile- perfect for photos or a diary, but this one I designed especially to be a treasured journal. Beautiful, one-of-a-kind, uniquely handcrafted sacred space- ready to carry within its pages your hopes, dreams, fears and secret musings. Even to store your precious memories and memorabilia, feel free to add photo’s, pictures, quotes that inspire you- this is your space to be creative!
This It has been designed with love.


This album is approx 6x6 inches with 12 pages- that’s 3 bags with 6 sides, which fold to a total of 12 pages front and back!

I have created 2 pocket “pages” with tags for you to write your journaling on or just add little photo. There are also fold out elements for extra space and hidden journaling or photo’s. There are lots of gorgeous glittered 3d layered embellishments throughout.
This is a full of detail; beautiful papers and lovely rub on embellishments too.
Did you see the metal silver heart, key and feather hanging on the spine?
A perfect to give as a gift – or if it touches your heart and inspires your soul just keep it for yourself!
Either give it blank or fill it with photos for a really personal gift.
Let my work inspire your thoughts to fly!

Click here - "DREAMS"  purchase and to see more photos 

No comments: