Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gratitude altered tag box-spiritual journey into the soul





Every tuesday and most thursdays i have thankful/ gratitude days on my fairy leonie facebook site.
I have also been making special handmade treasure boxes of gratitude tags to sell in my store.
because they take so long to complete there's usually quite a space in between new creations!
This latest one is the largest one I've done yet!
18 tags in a big box- all decorated within an inch of their lives.
I've gone a little crazy with all the beautiful embellishments that i could find.
When i priced it I think I was a little short of the cost works out at $4 something a tag- oops- but someone will get a massive bargain!!
I never think of cost or price when I'm making these- it's a kinda weird space I channel into and they evolve into a life of their own- does that sound weird???
probably!! 
but then again I am the "fairy lady" so i think i can get away with it LOL!
Anyway here's a few pics to share with you
and feel free to pop by my store  and check it out in all it's glory or make a purchase for someone really special this christmas.
xxx L :-)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This is so gorgeous - I love the papers and embellishments you have used. Elizabeth #85