Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Newly listed on E-Bay- "I wish you love" paper bag album




 I've had so much fun making this album- fast running out of these papers - so i decided to challenge myself and see what i could do with the remaining couple of sheets.
I can feel a change in the air ... I'm on a hunt for some new, inspiring different papers that not everyone else is using on ebay! But first i will be using up my 'stash'... then??? who knows what!!
anyway as much as I love my albums they are for SALE!
so please check out my listing on ebay- see all the pics!  and have a squizzy in my shop

Click here-  "I wish you love" 

Overseas buyers are more than welcome- just drop me a line with your postal region and I'll organise a price on shipping for you- at the moment i have it listed on australian ebay only- but i can easily change all that!!
thanks for looking
have a fairy happy day
xxxL

2 comments:

Spyder said...

Loads of work gone into this, really is amazing!
(Lyn)

fairyrocks said...

It is always good to use the stash...then you can buy more LOL
Gorgeous as always