Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, September 6, 2010

Rose Gratitude box, tags and affirmation blessing









THIS IS THE LATEST IN MY LINE OF "GRATITUDE BOXES".

A beautiful wood box covered in canvas with a glass inlay. Fully lined and decorated inside and out. Complete with 8 tags to write your blessings and grateful thoughts on. I have hand stamped, embossed, glimmer misted, distressed, added charms - you name it I’ve used at least one technique on each tag, all of which are double sided.
I have also made an instruction sheet as well as an affirmation blessing which is a wall hanger.
All handmade and definately one of a kind!

 for more information and photo's on my ebay listing CLICK here 

 are you on the gratitude journey?
 Every tuesday and thursday are "thankful" days. Come share with us your thankful thoughts on that day!

 Fairy blessings 
Leonie:-)

No comments: