Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Family photo's layout: great grandparents






Ohhh new websters papers pages arrived, and they is so so pretty.
I didnt really have any photo's from my paternal side of the family which i thought suited this paper.
Whilst searching through my photo's i found this copy of my great grandparents and my great grandmothers sister.
This is only one of 2 photo's that i have of them, so i wanted to do something special.
I had a 3d scrapbook frame, so not being one to miss an opportunity i went 3d floral!!
The picture is of my great grandfather Thomas Moody and his wife Ada maria  ( Tiny) and her sister  Elizabeth ( Bessie).
Taken at my grandfather (Alan Moody) brothers ( richard Moody) daughters ( Diane) wedding!
Sorry Mum - this one is for me!!!




2 comments:

Scossie Jane said...

Love the layout Leonie, what a treasured photo - and the Webster's Papers are soooo gorgeous...

Love the added flowers and the frame sets it off perfectly...

Hugs xx

Leonie said...

Oh Jane- just saw your comment! THANKYOU!
I cant believe you ahve time to drop by- you have been so busy- i LOVE all your new work- gorgeous!!!