Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pippa Ann- first birthday custom made album for Robyn

I cant tell you how satisfying it is to follow a persons journey through life with my paper bag albums :)
It only seems like yesterday that i was making an album for a new born baby and now she is a year old! I am so honored to be part of this journey- thank you Robyn for allowing me to help preserve your memories.
I have  created a 6x6 inch white paper bag album for Pippa Ann's first birthday
Not too pink and not a butterfly in sight- modern funky and yet I think baby'y enough!
I photographed it in the morning so I'm sorry about the yellow hue- usually the afternoon light is better but i couldnt wait to pop it online :)
Looking forward to your comments xxx



I have the personalised cover and dimensional magic'd the rainbow so it has a gloss varnish to it with a tiny hint of glitter. The sun also has a little glitter on it! And the braid apple ribbon at the bottom is ribbed and tied in a knot


The firat page i have left blank for photo's- opposite is a scallop edged flap of extra room

The clouds have a gloss varnish to them- as do the rainbows on the opposite page. Note the scalloped journal area


Add caption

extra flap fold out- note ribbed braid on the opposite page is attached so you can slip your photos underneath

close up of braid

The rainbow and apple patterns are actually glossy!

Sneaky extra flap!


And ANOTHER flap!

Scalloped lift up flap

Flap opened!


Back page

detail of cover

No comments: