Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Thursday, May 17, 2012

things with wings- latest handmade paper bag albums

This week I've been making albums on "things with wings"
Angels- birds and butterflies
these albums are newly listed on ebay today

Friendship-
6x6 inch paper bag album shabby chic vintage style
butterflies birds and angels :)

CLICK HERE for more photo's or to purchase







Then we have a massive 8x8 inch paper bag album based on angels

CLICK HERE to purchase and for more photo's




I'm pretty excited as i've just ordered the latest release from kaisercraft which will be sent out to to my wholesale account on Monday. I'm first cab off the rank for THE LAKEHOUSE!
so stay tuned for some very girly papers and albums :)
wishing you all a wonderful weekend
fairy wishes and kisses
leonie xx

No comments: