Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, May 14, 2012

Gratitude boxes

These are special one off handmade altered art creations – a treasure box of               
* Affirmations*Gratitude*Abundance *Blessings*
A beautiful tool for focusing on the blessings in our daily lives.
Gratitude helps maintain a positive attitude, because you train your mind to focus on and acknowledge your blessings on a daily basis. When you consciously feel grateful for the abundance that exists in your life you are bound to feel more love, joy and happiness all around you.

These special box I have hand created  are full of  beautiful handmade tags.
Every single piece is original handmade and one of a kind.
I have had a fascination with boxes since watching the movie “House of the spirits”. When Winona Ryder opens her mothers amazing box full of treasures, keepsakes and memories. I love the thought that your gratitude is captured beautifully in a sacred space. It is something that has stayed with me and moved into my creative heart! 


These are my latest offerings....

on ebay soon!!!



BOX1










Box 2











BOX 3







No comments: