Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Saturday, July 24, 2010

New papers 12x12 layouts- grandma sells






last week I was VERY bad and yes I know I KNOW i said i wouldn't get any more papers!
BUT i needed bazzill card stock and couldn't resist the new websters pages papers and prima stamps and bubble accessories.
So to give my tuesday girls some ideas of how to use these papers i came up with the idea of sample layouts and a co-ordinated display board.
The first picture is of my Grandma Sells- I saw a monochromatic layout in the editor summary in the latest Scrapbooking memories magazine, and scrap lifted it from there.
Instead of laces and rub ons i used stamps in grey, silver and black ink. 
Then a few rub ons kaisercraft butterflies which i glossy accented and a sprinkle of rhinestones.
I added a piece of chunky silver and white braid and also glossy accented and kindy glitzed the stamped flowers sparingly.
The second layout was using websters pages papers
prima bubble 3d embellishment
prima rub ons
a bit of stamping onto bazzill and distressing
then a bit of glossy accenting and a lovely old patterned paper too.

No comments: