Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Friday, July 23, 2010

Hanging 6x6 atinch canvas's






These are the first of my new stock that I'm preparing for Bunbury Cathedral grammar school monster craft fair in October this year.
I have previously had 2 stalls there- 
one for scrapbooking paperbag albums flirty purses, cards and  scrap kits
the other my fairies dragons and unicorn goodies.
This year thought I'd integrate them all together minus the paper bag albums and purses.
As these get handled too much at fairs and markets- I'd much rather save them for online.
A new line in affirmations, blessings and gratitude handmade unique items.
If the weathers nice this weekend- they may even make it out to the railway markets, for a bit of a 'test run'.
here's my plug for the day!!- dont forget if you'd like any custom made canvas's like these- drop me a line.
fairy blessings
Leonie xx

No comments: