Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Alice in wonderland 8x8 album
















3 weeks later and it's finally finished!
This was a massive job- definately a one off!
The front cover has been left blank coz I will personalize the title for a lucky buyer.
Every page is chock a block full of details from tiny envelopes with weeny tags, quotes from Alice in wonderland- pictures, journaling spaces, lots of fold out flaps .
The playing cards I scanned in photoshop-reduced their size turned to greyscale and then bitmapped them for that chunky black and white feel.
I hand stamped and glitter embossed journaling panels and title boxes. 
Lots of glossy accented highlights throughout as well as a touch of kindy glitz.
All embellishments have been hand made- the photo matts have all been embossed and double matted.
The embellishments arnt fixed over the photo matts- so photo’s can easily slide underneath! 
They will fit a 4x6 photo comfortably with a little extra showing around the side.
I have used my cuttlebug so much i think I've worn it out!!!LOL
Time to maybe upgrade to a BIGSHOT??

CLICK HERE to check out my listing

No comments: