Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Thursday, July 22, 2010

mini canvas and easels






Yup- thats it!
I've finished the last of the mini canvas's and easels- all that I could find in the shops!  :-(
I've just popped these on ebay
*miracle
*blessing
and owl 'friends'.
I have broken into my precious treasure 'stash' of K & company papers- elizabeth brownd butterflies and sommerset range. Not much left now- geez i wish they'de reprint them! 
But i guess after 6 years thats probably a NOT!
which just goes to show fellow scrappers- if there's a paper you like on the market and you love it BUY UP BIG! As it wont be around forever.

CLICK HERE to check out the listings

take advantage of the room in a $6 pre paid satchel and get free postage on your 2nd/3rd items purchased.

No comments: