Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, December 21, 2009

Preview- wedding paper bag album






This is my last creation before a short christmas break-Yey a few days off!!
I thought I'de share this just before I list it on ebay.

Found these gorgeous embellishments which inspired a soft girly pink,silver and grey paper bag album.
I used the cuttlebug to emboss dots all the way through to give each page a lovely texture.
I wanted the embellishments to be the focal point, so I used the soft pink and a soft grey bazzill to highlight them.
I added lots of subtle touches - like punching an elegant scallop on the corners of the matts. As well as adding pink satin ribbon trimmed in silver. I also like the mix of circular and rectangular photo matts.
I also added my own embellishments by using a kaisercraft flower with a cuttlebug die cut and embossed heart that has a pearl or daisy rhinestone added to it.
Oh and the usual suspects- folders with tags and fold out concertina pages for a bit more added space.
hope you all have a fairy merry christmas and a happy new year!
stay safe over the festive season
best wishes
L xxxxx

ps stay tuned for some really nice box canvas's- I've found a new stash of really thick ones!!!

2 comments:

rozzyb said...

Truly stunning Album
hugs rozzy xx

Leonie said...

Thanx gorgeous! see you soon
Merry christmas
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx