Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Great Grandma Album










This paper is so pretty- vintage soft greens and pink.
It's 6x6 inches and there's 12 pages in total- 3 bags 6 pages of 2 sides!
I've matted all the bases of the patterned paper with bazzill cardstock to make the album sturdy.
There are lots of circular photo matts and some really pretty foiled envelopes- tag holder and some titles.
The green butterflies (from 2 crafty) I've sprayed with crafty notions ( from twiddleybitz) pearly green- so they have a shimmer to them and match the greenery of the rose leaves on the papers.
Couldnt help myself by adding a couple of extra fold out pages a tag pocket and 3 extra scalloped tags that I've hidden in the open ends of the bags.
Hope you like it!
L xx

No comments: