Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 first album for the year - wedding






Happy new year !!
Through already the first week of January is flying and I'm wondering already where the times gone!
Here's a little preview of the first of my paper bag album series for 2010.
There seems to be a revival with these and they are now in demand again- thank god as I have ALOT of blank ones coming from the USA at great expense ( cant get them in Australia any more :-( .)

I must be a bit slow as I just had a thought- ( yes it happens eery now and again!!)
I should be making co-ordinated cards to go with them, as most people give them as gifts.
I thought flirty purse cards- Mum thought I should do a normal one- what do you guys think?
xxL

No comments: