Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, December 14, 2009

NEW! 2crafty vintage style daisy album






I have so fallen in love with the 2crafty range of chipboard!
A new shipment came in a while back and I've only justy had time to make one up for ebay!
Yes still in a panic about the massive amount of stock I have!!
I LOVE these gorgeous daisy flower shaped albums.

I have had so much fun with this format- 6 pages to play with- so that’s 12 sides-

I’ve covered in vintage style papers- grunged the edges and gone MAD with stamping and embossing
( enchanted gold from Stamp it)
flowers- borders and journaling areas nothing has gone un glittered.
Its an amazing colour, it looks gold then bronze and has a lovely hint of warmth. I even embossed the chipboard keys- swirls- hearts- butterflies and padlocks oh and the occasional letter .

There are plenty of pretty details to be found like
the button clock embellishment on the inside cover,
the hanging brass key on a chain
real pearl buttons
gold sprayed flowers
pearls rhinestones
hand cut embossed hearts
a mish mash of lettered titles
2 hanging ‘playing card’ quotes from daisy d’s
the list goes on!
And wow what a way to use those odd alphabet letters up.

If you want to purchase it- go to my ebay shop- happy bidding!

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Fairy-Leonies-Handcrafted-Goodies

No comments: