Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Paper bag album- vintage owl






Oooh I still cant stop making these owls!
Damn that '2crafty' bunch of suppliers- they are too much fun to use.
This little guy was destined for another canvas but was begging to have a special journal/book of his own.
I set myself the challenge of using as much as I could from my patterned scrap stash and odds and ends of embellishments.
I HAVE A LOT of stuff!!!
Probably a bit over the top? But i really like it.
Even sneaked in a butterfly and another owl. Oh and pockets- fold out bits, flaps and a concertina booklet.
Trying to put him on ebay as we speak.
Unfortunately the crafty notions copper spray hasn't photographed that well, it has a really pretty shimmer and sheen and brings out the embossing on the photo matts. Though the hand dyed kaisercraft flowers have come up a treat.
What do you think??
xxL

1 comment:

Nat said...

WOOOZERS that is stunning Leonie! It's been a while since I hit the blog wave n surfed through, your work is truly inspirational. Wishing you all a merry xmas and even better bigger brighter new year. Luv Nat xx