Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

EBAY NEWLY LISTED ITEM-"This is Me' heart album












Just listed on ebay-its taken me 2 days and its finally finished!

This album I've made using kaiser heart base- hand painted and then covered in bazzil cardstock and Once upon a time paper/cardstock from DCWV.

Each page is hand sanded to the shape of the heart then decorated using Twiddleybitz mirrored butterflies and satin leaves with ribbon flowers. Along with kindy glitz'd paper flowers and lots of pearls. The K & company epoxy resin sayings are scattered throughout. It really is a shame to cover these papers with photo's. If I was to keep it I'd probably just leave it as it is!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=370207406619



No comments: