Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last of the clear purses VINTAGE Blue









SPECIAL OFFER!
Last of my clear purses from my ebay store stock
I wont be creating any more of these as my sewing machine really doesnt like the acrylic!

$15.00 plus postage ( spend over $50 and get free postage!!)

clear acrylic flirty purse album

This album measures approx 4 and bit inches high not including the ribbon handle,
it is 5 inches across the bottom and is about 4 inches wide and when velcro'd together is just over an inch wide.
this purse doesnt sit up but is cutely contained within its self
It has a total of 6 pages including cover and back page -which makes 12 sides to play with!
I have used 250 micron clear acrylic.

The photo matts are making memories vintage cardstock/paper and I've added rub ons to most pages.
These I have machine sewn onto the pages.
There’s a pocket with tag and also a page that folds out too
I've used lots of pretty ribbons- braid through out.
With a few prima hydranga flowers scattered through too.
first in first served!!
For more photo’s please email me and I’ll email them to you!

unicorndesign@westnet.com.au

No comments: