Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Sunday, May 24, 2009

AND ANOTHER one!






Last wednesday one of my class girls wanted to do a lunch bag album too.
So we raided the DVWC once upon a time papers and had a bit of fun.
I've been a bit stuck on how to use the beautiful "stained" glass looking medieval patterned papers and thought back to my trip to the Uk 2004 and all the beautiful cathedrals we saw.
So i thought it could be a travel album or for a personal" journey" of the spirit.
The Twiddleybitz arrows I had tucked away from my design team box from ages ago.
I didnt really know what to do with them until I found this journey theme
I kept them plain and just painted them gold- I like the way they lead through the album.
I really like the medieval theme to this one as well as the bold colours.

No comments: