Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Thursday, May 7, 2009

FAMILY lunch bag album






I've been having a clean out and found some o old kits I'd made up to sell at the markets.
This kit hadn't sold and I thought I'd make it up using a heap of the new twiddley chip bitz.
Using lunch bags takes alot more paper than the 6x6 paperbag style albums as you dont get such a good cut from
the 12x12 sheet- ( I used 5 bags- 10 sides to cover!!!)
but i managed to use nearly all the offcuts my making 4x6 embossed photo matts and also title matts.
Also i stretched x1 sheet of K & company 12x12 inch patterned paper throughout the whole book.
As well as their rub on alphabet to make the front and back titles
With the Twiddleybitz chip I base coated them using a versa colour ink pad "peony" then embossed them using stamp-it rubber stamps ancient embossing gold glitter "enchanted".
I used a whole packet of kaiser craft pearls and nearly a pack of their 3 sized flowers. The burgendy ones are from the prima range in 2 tones.
I also used a fair bit of kindy glitz too.
Hoping to sell this little beauty tomorrow at the Cowaramup markets- fingers crossed.

No comments: