Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kaiser craft Boy STAR album






This is a' Boy' theme star album made from kasier craft papers.
I've put a few pockets with tags as well as photo matts to position photos and cute headings from K & company and rub ons throughout.
These take ALOT of paper as there are 3 layers to each section.
Double sided paper is best as the different patterns and colours look great in contrast.
You cant use heavy card stock though because otherwise the spine wont stay together.
This was for an order at the markets a while back- the lady never paid or came to pick them up :-(.
Another lesson learned- always take a deposit!
Bit stressed though cos when I went to take photos here-the acid free tape I used had lost all most its stickness and the pages had started to come apart.
All fixed now! Better than new.
SO WARNING never never buy tape from King kong scrapbook department as its crappy! I had used it once previously but was so disappointed I chucked it out but a roll must of sneaked into my supplies.
So be warned!
Happy though that all turned out fine in the end!
Has anyone else had the same problem??

No comments: