Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Willowing & artist friends- a happy place for making art

How exciting!!!
My mum sent me a link to this amazing site she stumbled across on the net!
Not only did i join but i found my way to Willows ETSY SHOP and purchased a beautiful print and a compact mirror.
(Yes i know i can do my own illustrations!!LOL) but there's something special about having some gorgeous art from some one else that touches your heart and makes you feel inspired and special.
This lovely lady also offers art courses too!!
xxx:-)







and of course my blog on willowing.....

http://willowing.ning.com/profile/FairyLeonie


1 comment:

karen said...

Oooh, I love Tam at Willowing. I have done part of her free course and am working on the art journal course as well. Is that the artwork you bought? It is so pretty! Lovely soft colours!
xoxo Karen