Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fairy van is going online!!!!! MAGIC!!

It's MAGIC!!
INTRODUCING- online access to my mobile fairy shop- van.

As most of my fairy fans know, a large part of my business is my mobile fairy van where I offer the most beautiful fantasy magical and spiritual goods that are handmade by me and also sourced exclusively from all around the world. 
On the weekends I attend most of major fairs, markets and fetes throughout the south west of western Australia.
I am now so excited to be able to share with you some of my precious items online, because some of you may not be able to access me personally at the markets- or the weather, time and convenience isn’t right for you?

So I would like to offer you an online purchase safely and easily here on eBay. Buy in bulk and save on postage. Pay via pay pal or direct deposit all transactions secure and safe.
Coming soon - More artwork and jewelry by Australian Artist Selina Fenech, spell boxes, affirmation banners, crystals and much more- keep up to date with all the latest products on my fairy facebook page “ Fairy Leonie" ”

fairy oracle cards- save $$$ and buy online

beautiful stainless steel earrings

gorgeous pewter cameo antique style pendant with black beaded chain

1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

CONGRATULATIONS
Your beautiful creations deserve to travel the world
Keep smiling and creating