Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No witty headline -it's WOYWW?

ooh this is looking a bit flash! the camera is making this space look very neat- luckily it doesn't show the dust!!

ribbons papers and my cork board of what to do lists

THE desk


Work in progress christmas album- so in my element got LOTS of glitter!!
Ooh it's that time of the week again- what's on your work desk Wednesday!!
Hosted by our beautiful leader


Can't think of any witty headlines today - it's jut plain old me and my desk!!
Well actually a few shots round the room- coz it looks more specky than my messy work space, ooops a bit like last week??.
I'm in the middle of an order for a gorgeous girl- a Christmas album. I'm really enjoying it as it's my kinda colours- silver blue white. There are absolutely no christmas papers or embellishments around at the moment, I guess because of the post Christmas sales? So i have made a lot of my own- if i can say so myself- pretty groovy! 
I've been stamping my little heart out with versa colour water mark ink then heat embossing it with stamp it's "bridal" embossing powder. which is glittery and pearl- very christmasy.
Anyway this is my studio and YES I am a scrap-aholic.
thanks for popping by- please leave a comment as I'd love to hear your thoughts and what you are up to too!!
have a fairy happy WOYWW!
xxL

17 comments:

jude said...

Absolutely adore your paperbag albuim,i just love doing these have several made up all the time.Ready to create.Your desk is very creative and busy this week.Your room so neat organised and tidy !Juist like mine will be when i eventually get round to finishing it!
Happy WOYWW hugs judex:)16

Helen said...

What a lovely lot of stash on your desk - good luck getting your project finished.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow... blogger is messing with me and my head tonight! It took three goes to get this comment section to come up and it told me one other link to a blog was no longer in existence.. which it was of course.. I mean it came from Mrs Dunnit's page so it had to be right..
Oh, before I forget... cant believe the number of ribbons in your stash and the paper! drool, drool! love it thanks for sharing,
Shaz in oz.x

Sue said...

Hi ya
wow what a fabulous workspace, luv the papers storage, your album is stunning, a gorgeous creation, have good day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(11)

karen said...

Your space does look very organized! And the album you were working on in these pictures has turned out soooooo beautifully! Lovely colours for a xmas album!
xoxo Karen

Glenda said...

Lots of creativity going on here! Lovely stash too. Thanks for sharing!

Sandra said...

oh your space looks gorgeous

Spyder said...

oh my goodiness, I know I keep saying that but what fab hings I keep finding today! love your above post too and your crafty space is soooo tidy!!
Happy WOYWW!!
((Lyn))

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh you're still on Tuesday - I forget! Lovely album you've made there, in full swing onyour desk. YOur space does indeed look tidy and colourful I must say - the thing that caught my eye though was the view of sunshine through the window!

okienurse said...

Your workspace looks so neat and organized. I am glad I got to see the finished album on the next post cause it looks awesome on your desk. Thanks for sharing.
Vicki

Nicky said...

Wow love your desk and your albums would love to have paper storage like you have great craft room ~ Nicky no.9

Anonymous said...

Love all you paper and ribbon storage Leonie, and a lovely busy desk too! Love the finished Christmas album.

Hugs
Brenda 89

Anonymous said...

Fab creative space you got :)
Thanks for the peek, Marlene [55]

Lorraine A said...

oh my goodness !!! what a fab work area you have ,, and soo tidy !! I love all the storage :-) I had a lovely snoop :-)

luv
Lols x x x (94)

Leonie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leonie said...

Thanks girls for all your lovely comments- I've really tried my hardest to get round to you all.
Hope you've all had a creative week?
See ya next WOYWW xxxL

Marjo said...

OMGosh time just got away from me this week. Now I can't remember where I've been. The columns look funny..lol Sorry to be so late visiting. Maybe I will just still till the next WOYWW...lo

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs,Lucky #2 Marjo