Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

canvas and easel affirmations sneak peek











Here is a little sneak peek of my next ebay listings !
Christmas is only a month or so away and what better way than to buy something personal and handmade for that special person ?
Check out my ebay store for these AND lots of other goodies. I have a few sale items at the moment which wont last long, so get in and save some money!
International enquiries are more than welcome-  its so easy!!
 just drop me a line at
unicorndesign@westnet.com.au
let me know your email and postal details then I'll send you a secure and safe paypal invoice 
too easy!!
Dont forget I can fit LOTS ion postal satchels so take advantage and save some $$$$.
Alternatively i can custom make something crafted uniquely for you.
So drop by my shop or leave a comment here to say hi.
have a fairy happy day
cheers leonie:-)

1 comment: