Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Friday, November 19, 2010

Anniversary Album- warning photo intensive!!

 

Album Cover


Close up of rasied butterfly on chipboard embossed heart embellishment

beautiful solid silver charms- heart and butterfly



Flap folds back to reveal...
flap folded back to reveal library pocket for memorabilia

hidden clear pocket and journalling space or a smaller photo. Good place to write a story!

Ooh whats this?? a surprise extra page that comes OUT of the pocket!

Add more photos and write here.

Gatefold swing out extra page for desiderata



detail of the panel- note all the lush pearl shimmer papers!
look! hidden desiderata plus small photo spot and gorgeous handcoloured and embossed wood butterfly



PLUS hidden clear pocket and extra tag for journalling


Hidden poem extract in library pocket!


an extra large pocket page with tags for notes and slide in memorabilia

Oh it has a hidden flap with a glimmer pearl misted flower!
And there's more- a smaller pocket lays hidden behind too!

back of the album with a medium heart charm
finished album
IT"S FINISHED!!!
Beautiful purple and pearl custom made album
I am so pleased with the final result- especially as it uses my favourite colors!!
I’ve kept it all really simple with the dark purple/plum/violet purple colour being the focal point.
I’ve layered and layered tones of the papers and gone mad using the most beautiful ‘moonstone’ cream/ pearl (with a purple tinge in the light) as well as the shimmer paper I designed for STAMP IT RUBBERSTAMPS a few years ago. Very luxurious and really luscious
The photo matts are all embossed by hand and I have attached a ribbon/braid over the top so that the photos can slide underneath- a real feature.
I have embossed heaps of panels and added many extra features.
See the many many photo’s for details!!!
Looking forward to your comments
Cheers Leonie J




1 comment:

Leonie said...

how lovely is this? I'm sure the customer wont mind me sharing his comments!

"Absolutely stunning, thank you very very much. You have captured the essesnce of my wife's taste from just a few photographs. I am very certain that she will love and cherish this as much for the look of it as the sentiment behind it.

I knew the very second I stumbled on your ebay page that I had found the artist to make my vision a reality. You have definately excelled in this creation."