Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Friday, November 12, 2010

Butterflies- striking black and red paper bag album NEW LISTING






Wow hows this for a radical departure for me?
Big bold and very colourful for the shabby chic vintage fairy!!
So loving this paper and very happy with the result. I have just listed it on ebay
where I hope it will be snapped up fast.
Usually I have a special "ebay Store" storage draw facility for all my shop items- but this one and the pink one I cant bear to put away.
Want to see all the pics - click HERE  to purchase
xxL

Crafters materials list:
bazzill cardstock
DCMV Mariposa cardstock
kaisercraft rub ons and black rhinestones
prima shabby chic collection chipboard embellishments
kindy glitz
prima flowers
clear acetate
cuttlebug butterfly embossing folder
sizzix dies- tags, envelopes, library pocket, circle matt
provocraft glittered butterflies
misc organza and silk  ribbons

No comments: