Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, July 16, 2012

Unisex baby Paper Bag White album for Robyn


The brief for this album was to create a unisex baby album- as the baby is yet to be born .We came up with the combination of white and a touch of gold. I’ve kept it textural and used a lovely bazzill cardstock call Bling which has a lovely glittery pearl shine to it. There are hints of gold throughout and I’ve used dragonflies as I thought butterflies were maybe a bit too girly. There are metal charm embellishments and I've made a couple of paper flowers too.I dont do traditional "baby" albums- I like to create more spiritual based items- so you wont see any teddy bears and baby carriages here!!
The words I’ve  hand stamped stamped and then heat embossed with glitter embossing powder- I’m not sure if you can see it on the photos?? I've also used 2 different embossing folders to make some lovely textures.
Hope you like?
xxx 












All ribbons are tied so that you can easily slip photos underneath







No comments: