Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Andrea's 21st paper bag album for Robyn

Vintage 21st pretty paper bag album.

I was so excited to get the brief for this custom made album, so I could use all my favourite papers and pretty embellishments :)

Its 6x6 inches with 3 bags folded in half to form 6 pageswith 2 sides- total 12 pages all together including the cover.
I have used metallic enchanted gold ink to distress the edgesof the papers, and have used gold pearl paint to highlight some flowers andbutterflies.
I wanted an album that didnt scream 21! But was a bit moresubtle and classic- so i put a gold key on the front tied to the ribbon where iused rub ons to say- “remember this moment”
I’ve used photo areas as a pocket with 1 huge tag in eachone for notes – or people could write on them?
There are also lots of little extra flaps and fold outs formore space.
I carried the purple papers theme to the purple flower onthe front and sprayed them with glimmer mist.
Hope its ok- if not I shall keep it!!!! LOL



front of the book as a metal solid key tied to the ribbon

The flowers have been glimmer misted with a gold pearl spray

Ribbons are attached so you can slip photos easily underneath

Large tag from the photo matt pocket



Tag from the photo matt pocket


extra little fold out flap and photo matt pocket

flap open and tag :)

2 extra flaps :) - note the pearl paint sheen on the butterfly



Back of book


No comments: