Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Welcome to the world- 8x8 paper bag album






Wow - here's something a bit different from me!
I just got a shipment of 8x8 inch paper bag blank albums from the USA and it's opened up a new world.
Lots more space to play with and THE best excuse to use my Greenstack papers,
with THE cute critters on them.
I also ha>e all the matching embellishments to
Ooops kind blew the budget and got a bit generous with the extra's- someones going to get a real bargain here!!.
But hey what's the point in creating something unless you do it properly?

I made all
- pockets- tags- library pockets- extra flaps -pull out flaps and the diecut circles- tags and embossing with the help of my trusty cuttlebug.
Oh and my new years resolution to make co-ordinating cards, well this one has a flirty purse with it too
check out my ebay shop for listing details.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Fairy-Leonies-Handcrafted-Goodies

There will be more paper bags coming soon

No comments: