Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Sunday, January 24, 2010

New listing - Wedding album and matching card in a box!






Hiya!
Here's this weeks update on my latest listing.
I'm trying really hard to make and list at least one new item a week
Whilst madly making wedding flirty purses for the upcoming markets and in the 'wedding' mod, I have come up with this new elegant little package.
I have a lovely damask patterned box which neatly houses the album- very classy!!
I've gone for a really simple look using my cuttlebug 'dots' embossing folder, but have used it raised as well as indented so the album had a bit of depth to it and didnt look too flat!
Incidently- the foiled card goes really really well through the cuttlebug too!!I've used it sparingly throughout the album , as if you use heaps it tends to look a bit tacky.
I have go a bit interactive mad and handmade little envelopes and pockets as well as my trade mark pocket with scallop tag.
And wow what a use for the Twiddleybitz chipboard heart on the cover, I've inked it with versa colour silver then embossed it with stamp its silver and white holographic embossing powder
Anyway here's a few pics- check out my ebay listing
in my store for more info


http://stores.ebay.com.au/Fairy-Leonies-Handcrafted-Goodies

No comments: