Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oriental custom made paper bag album-For Glyn

This album has been a joy and pleasure to make!
Thinking outside the square I didnt want to make a typical black red and gold album.
I found this most divine hand printed japanese papers ( Soooo expensive)
along with 1 tiny pack of 3d foam embellishments)
The challenge was on- textures and simplicity.
So I mixed up some pearlised corrugated cardboard, some handmade paper with flowers and leaves pressed into it- very textural.
I'm trying out some new lighting for my pic's- what do you think?
I have some purple japanese paper which i think shall be my next project :)
xxxx





3d fan on cover. i couldnt bear to cover the Yuxon paper






Gate fold flaps give a japanese feel. Note the use of the circular motif throughout!!


I used the handmade flower paper as a flap


I love this 3d gold fish

All tags are lined with handmade paper




Hidden flap reveals a library pocket made from delicate paper


No comments: