Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Believe- Dream- Girly princess fairy paper bag album

I was so excited to find this hidden stash of DCWV glittered paper- I thought I'd used it all!!

This 6x6.5 inch Paper bag books/album is so versatile- its pages hold photo’s memorabilia and journaling. It has 12 pages, that’s 3 bags folded into 6 pages with 2 sides. Well actually it’s a bit more as I “add” flaps and fold out extra pages. These bags are pink.
The ends of the bags open to form 3 pockets so slip in extra photos, memorabilia, ephemera or what ever your heart desires :). You’ll find practical spaces with PLENTY of room for notes- nooks and crannies (pockets and a flip out page) for memorabilia too!I have already added 3 extra large tags to get you started!!
I have made it so easy for you, just crop your photos, place in the spaces provided using glue or double sided tape, then journal your notes.
Where I have added ribbons over the photo area’s, rest assured you can easily slip your photo’s underneath.
It’s all about making your photos come to life. When I design each album I always have in mind how the final piece would look completed. Every thought is about how YOUR photos will look on the page- rather than creating an unusable “pretty” space. Although the papers are so nice it will be hard to cover them!!
Instant gorgeous album-so simple to use!
I was so excited when i rediscovered these papers- I thought I’d used all my stash! I also happened to find the matching ribbon tape to go with it, which was such a bonus.
I’m afraid I went a little mad with loads of extra space with flip out flaps and pages
My favorite part is the glitter patterns on the papers- it is adhered into the paper so dont worry- you wont end up with glitter everywhere!!
There’s more than $65.00 worth of value here- but i want it to find a special home, so I’m offering this little sparkley beauty for $52.00! Plus postage- keep an eye out on ebay!
CLICK HERE to purchase and to check out more photo's!!








Soon to be listed on ebay- i cant believe how well its photographed.

No comments: