Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rochelle- custom made 50th shabby chic album

I am so excited to show this album for a very special lady who has such a lovely spirit of compassion and sharing memories.
I hope she enjoys filling it as much as i have have the pleasure of creating it
thank you Rochelle!
xxxL


shabby chic 50th birthday lunch bag album

The flower is handmade from matching coloured papers using tim holtz tattered flowers sizzix die- run through the big shot.

I have used my "chipboard technique" on the letters. versacolour inked then stamped, glittered , then charms pearls and a daisy rhinestone is embedded into glossy accents. When it was dry i also added a rub on over the top. I thought a handwritten note on the cream rose pnnel would make this a personal and touching detail, so I've left it blank

OMG websters papers and websters vellum- so much fun!
I've put the vellum over an embossed photo matt so that when a photo is placed there you can see through :-).
I cheated a bit more space- also adhering the matt on only 3 sides so it forms another pocket- with tags of course!
the extra tags at the front come from inside the bag pocket.


More handmade flowers a vellum flap AND another flap on the opposing page.
Note the extra sheet that comes in the pocket


closer view of the flap- with journalling space

a sneaky pocket llittle photo matt ready fro a small or cropped photo. Extra lined journalling sheets as an extra bonus.

Most photo areas will fit a standard 6x4 photo

ooops forgot the ribbons on the tags in my excitement to photograph this- they will be added before sending :-)

extra little flap! Also i have made little extras to go inside the lunch bags - this one has a large sheet


the back- 



No comments: