Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mum memorial custom made albums for Rochelle

2 Custom made albums for Rochelle!
Ocean- angel and butterfly- oh what fun!
I hope i have captured the spirit of the sea with blues, silver and white. Tiny silver ocean charms are scattered throughout both books and I have used a swirl motif that reminds me of waves. Its a spiritual translation rather than papers of waves etc!!
Both books are similar but are different- not sure which is my favourite!
The surprise pink page was fun - with funky added charms- shoes and handbags :-)
I have added some uplifting quotes and affirmations throughout as well as a couple of hidden passages in the bags openings.
Photos as always havent done these justice- i do so you like them Rochelle!!?? 
xxxL
























1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

Hello Leonie,
Gorgeous custom works of art!!!